01 Nov CEO Mike Branch hosts U of T Engineering Alumni Awards Ceremony
Graduates of all engineering disciplines gathered at U of T’s Hart House, to celebrate the annual Engineering Alumni Awards Ceremony on November 1, 2012.
More than 200 engineering alumni, friends and family congratulated honoured recipients on their achievements. Hosted by Engineering Alumni Association President Mike Branch and Chair of the Honour and Awards Committee Barry Adams, graduates were recognized for their involvement at U of T Engineering and their dedication to improve and advance the engineering profession.
The honourees of this year’s awards were:
• Dr. Angus A Bruneau EngPhys 5T8 (Engineering Alumni Medal)
• William P Buckley MechE 7T1 (Engineering Hall of Distinction)
• Dr. Norman B Keevil GeoE 5T9 (Engineering Hall of Distinction)
• Dr. Arthur Slutsky EngSci 7T0, IndE MASc 7T2 (Engineering Hall of Distinction)
• Dr. Christopher F M Twigge-Molecey MechE MASc 6T9, PhD 7T2 (Engineering Hall of Distinction)
• Helen L Wojcinski CivE 8T7 (2T5 Mid Career Achievement Award)
• Somen Mondal CompE 0T2 (7T6 Early Career Award)
• Paul B. Walters MinE 5T6 (Malcolm F. McGrath Alumni Achievement Award)
• Andrew Oldham MechE 1T1 + PEY (L.E. Ted Jones Award of Distinction)
• Jonathan Sun EngSci 1T1 + PEY (L.E. Ted Jones Award of Distinction)